Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going Places

Hey all, this is going to be quick as the surf is calling Jack and I by name. Its been awhile since the last post and things are going great. I am into 100% training and feeling as fit as ever! It might just be my month as I got invited to go down to the Dominican Republic to compete in my first decathlon on May 31st and June 1st. I am extremely excited and also extremely anxious to get down there and (in the words of Mary Hoyt) git'r'done. I feel better than ever and at this point the sky is the limit and i cant wait to see what is going to happen. There will be 3 Chris' on the trip and its supposed to be great conditions to compete in, and when you put on the USA uniform it always gives you that little extra adrenaline. So off i go to the sand a surf and i will update when i get back from the DR, please keep me in prayer for safe travels and to compete well and i hope to have good news when i get back!!

No comments: